We give you our NEW Hybrid Lined Poncho and I’m loving it.
• Green 75% wool / 25% blended fabric inner with hand warming pocket and somewhere to keep your phone 😉
• Back waist tie with toggle stoppers
• Reconfigured side Brass poppers so you can fasten it widthwise or lengthwise
• Reinforced corner brass eyelets
• Flat seamed hood inner and wool sewn neck seam
• 12oz Traditional Wet Look Oilskin outer
• Canvas lined oilskin chest pocket with two popper flap closure
• Oilskin drawstring bag to keep it in
All beautifully stitched using heavyweight poly black thread throughout.
Q. What’s the difference between a fully lined poncho and a hybrid poncho?
A. Well basically the normal lined oilskin poncho has a 55% wool to 45% mixed fibre inner with an outside oilskin chest pocket whereas the hybrid lined poncho you get a warmer 75% wool / 25% mixed fibre inner that has an internal hand warming pocket as well as the outside oilskin chest pocket. It takes longer to make, is ever so slightly bulkier because of the thicker inner too.
With the hybrid the side poppers are configured so it can be done up lengthways as well so you’re able to climb Inside it like a sleeping bag.
They’re both made to the same high standard and both are lovely :-)
If you want an extended length please choose that option below and write in the notes section of your order how much extra in cm's or inches you'd like to add.